COHORT (changing to Enroll-HD in 2012)
(Observational Study for all members of the HD family)
The goal of COHORT is to collect information in order to learn more about HD, to determine how best to measure disease onset and progression, to find potential treatments, and to plan future research studies of experimental drugs aimed at postponing the onset or slowing the progression of HD. This is a long-term observational study, meaning that an individual may participate as long as they choose to participate and are able.
The study will recruit:
- Individuals of any age who have a clinical diagnosis of HD
- Adults 18 years of age at-risk of developing HD
- Older adolescents (15-17 years old) who are at-risk of developing HD
- Adults 18 years of age and older who are part of an HD family
- Adult caregivers/spouses of those with a clinical diagnosis of HD already enrolled in COHORT.
- Participants will have one study visit every year as long as they are able to participate
- Older adolescents will only have one study visit before the age of 18.
- For more information, click here
The requirements listed above are not comprehensive. Study subjects must meet all of the individual study protocol criteria and in the opinion of the site study doctor and the sponsor’s medical monitor have the ability to participate in and complete the study.